Sunday, August 31, 2008

Intro to Camping

Part of our Labor Day weekend was spent camping with my Mom and Dad, and my brother and his family, in Mom and Dad's backyard. We didn't need any reservations, camp wasn't full, and the price was great! This was Lily's first taste of camping and she loved it! Here are some pictures to enjoy.
She thought the whole experience of tent and sleeping bag was a hoot! She was telling everyone the next day, "I slept in the tent".
Cousins
Saturday morning, I put the kids to work helping get Grandpa's wood pile in shape.
Lily thought she was really cool getting to help Daddy drive Grandpa's tractor.
Trailer rides when off the tractor driving rotation.
Lily always likes to be a part of the action. Here she is helping Uncle Dave put his camper down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lily looks great and so happy! She is doing well and I love the photos of her camping! I'm glad I finally checked out your blog...too bad I waited so long! Can I link your blog to ours? I think some of friends and family would love to read your story as well. Mike and Ruby say "hello" too.