Just a quick post to let you know that Ben was discharged today. We still need to keep a close watch on his weight, but it's just good to have everyone under the same roof tonight.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Thank goodness he is home finally.I read the last time he had jaundiced and thought how bad to go back to the hospital. I am so happy hes home and i can't wait to see the family again at church. I love your family as much as having friends that are really close.
He is a very handsome boy, I can't wait to see him! I'm so thankful that everyone is home and doing better. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family :)
2 comments:
Thank goodness he is home finally.I read the last time he had jaundiced and thought how bad to go back to the hospital. I am so happy hes home and i can't wait to see the family again at church. I love your family as much as having friends that are really close.
He is a very handsome boy, I can't wait to see him! I'm so thankful that everyone is home and doing better. Congratulations on the newest addition to your family :)
Post a Comment