Lily is now much more comfortable in her classes at church. She has transitioned from "B-I-E...
nooo" to "B-I-E
yaaay"! She has some great teachers, so this helps. Thanks to Miss Linda, Miss Beth, Miss Denise, and Miss Jody for
continuing to be understanding and patiently working as team members with our family. Today, in Miss Jody's class, Lily made this lady bug helmet. I thought she was too cute to pass up a photo opportunity!
4 comments:
Thank you so much for stopping by! I started reading your blog because you traveled with some of my friends (Will's parents & Maverick's parents), and I still read it faithfully. Your insight on adoption and your daughter was/is precious. It really struck a cord for me. Thanks for sharing and for praying!
Oh, and I forgot to add, congrats on the new baby! Your family is beautiful!!!
What a smile!
That is great that Lily is comfotable in her classes. I can't wait for her to come back to church and i will be able to see her again.
Post a Comment